The popular GP340 radio is an excellent and unobtrusive way of keeping the team in contact. Streamlining operations with radio communication increases productivity and can form part of an organisationís health and safety system which is particularly important for individuals who work alone or remote from the team. In addition to the features of the GP330, the GP340 features Emergency Signalling which can be configured to send a help signal to a pre-defined person or group of people at a single push of the bright orange Emergency Button.
- 16 position Rotary Switch
- Emergency Button
- 3 Side Buttons
- Select 5 (5 Tone) Signalling
- Channel Scan
- Lone Worker
- Call Forward
- Emergency Signalling
- Adjustable Power Levels
- Programmable Channel Spacing (12.5/20/25kHz)
- Voice Operated Transmit (VOX)
- X-Pand Voice Compression and Low Level Expansion
- Option Board Expandability
More information and specifications...