This item will be either the DR3000 or SLR5500 repeater in digital mode, depending on your requirements.
Audio in/out on balanced XLR terminations.The DR3000 repeater is a continuous-duty unit that supports two simultaneous voice or data paths in digital TDMA mode. It mounts easily in wall or rack systems.
This repeater is part of the MOTOTRBO series, delivering increased capacity and spectrum efficiency, integrated data communications and enhanced voice communications through a complete solution.
- VHF (136-174MHz); UHF1 (403-470MHz); UHF2 (470-527MHz)
- 16 channels
- 1-25, 25-40, 25-45, 1-40W Watts power (UHF2: 512-527MHz use 1-25 Watts only)
- 100% duty cycle at full power
- Integrated power supply
- Opeates either in analogue or digital mode
- Clear LED indicators on front panel indicate operating mode
- Power on
- Repeater diabled
- Digital mode
- Analogue mode
- Tx/RX status per slot
- Sturdy carry handles
- Rack or wall-mount (3rd-party desk mount also available)
- Interface for battery back-up
- Repeater Diagnostics and Control
- IP Site Connect (Multiple Site Support)
- Capacity Plus (Single Site Trunking)
- Application developers kit (to enable 3rd parties to develop applications which interface to the repeater)