From the factory worker making components to the road crew making repairs, MOTOTRBO can transform your enterprise and make employee interactions smarter and safer. Motorola's best-in-class audio and unrivaled data capabilities empower people like never before.
The DP4600/DP4601 portable delivers unrivalled voice and data communications with optional integrated GPS plus Bluetooth audio and data, text messaging and best-in-class audio that includes Intelligent Audio and customizable voice announcement feature.
Available in UHF and VHF frequency bands, the DP4600 / DP4601 features a 4-line display, menu navigation keys, up to 1,000 channel capacity, five programmable buttons, emergency button, IP57 specifications for submersibility and TIA-4950 standard for hazardous locations.
- VHF (136-174MHz); UHF1 (403-527MHz)
- 1000 channels
- 4-line display, Black/White - operating in Day or Night mode for easy viewing
- Tri-colour LED for clear visual feedback on radio operating status
- Easy-to-use menu navigation keys enable intuitive user interface
- Large, textured push-to-talk button for ease of use
- 5 programmable buttons to improve ease-of-use and increase operator efficiency
- Emergency button to help ensure rapid response to critical incidents
- Quick, easy-to-use Group, Individual and All-call capability
- Digital Phone Patch capability
- Sophisticated Emergency Calls help ensure employee safety
- PTT ID helps improve communications efficiency and system discipline
- Remote Monitor features help ensure employee safety and enable fast assessment of remote user status
- Elegant channel scanning schemes help ensure calls are received first time every time
- Privacy Features
- VOX Capability
- Transmit Interrupt
- Lone Worker
- Analogue Mode Compatible
- 5 Tone Signalling
- Option Board Capability
- Intelligent Audio allowing the radio volume to automatically adjust to compensate for background noise.
- IP57 environmental sealing helps ensure continued operation in tough working conditions
- IP Site Connect (Conventional Multiple Site Coverage)
- Capacity Plus (Single Site Trunking)
- Linked Capacity Plus (Multi Site Trunking)