23 Nov 2016 11:52
WHY IT MAKES SENSE TO SWITCH...
Professional radio is making a huge leap forward — the move from analogue to digital. Digital radio
offers many advantages over analogue, including improved voice quality with greater coverage, better
privacy, more capacity, access to data applications and more. That’s why it’s critical to consider digital
migration now – so when you’re ready to upgrade, you’ll choose a system with the greatest benefits
for the long term.
The MOTOTRBO™ two-way radio range from Motorola Solutions supports both analogue and digital
operation and is easy to add to your existing analogue radio fleet. Enjoy the many benefits of digital
• Better voice quality – hear and be heard without noise, static or distortion
• Better capacity – get double the calls from every channel
• Better battery life – communicate longer on a single charge
• Better coverage – your voice stays strong and clear to the ends of coverage
• Better capabilities – flexible architecture that can grow and adapt with you
When you choose Motorola, you choose generations of industry-leading quality, reliability and
performance behind every radio.With MOTOTRBO™ you choose great voice communications today
and a path to even better digital communications tomorrow.
Have a look at our Digital radios and MOTOTRBO systems available for hire. If you have any questions or enquiries please do not hesitate to call or email us and we will be happy to assist you.
Call: 024 7660 2605