The Entel DN400 4G LTE Wi-Fi PoC radios combine the best of traditional PTT (push-to-talk) with national cellular network operation for best-in-class performance.
Supplied with your choice of slim or high-capacity battery and drop-in charger as standard, our DN series delivers 3 watts of crystal-clear audio quality and volumes exceeding radios twice their size.
Removing the need for costly radio licensing and potential channel interference from other radio users, Entelís PoC (push-to-talk over cellular) DN400 radios are ready to use with a SIM on a fair use policy.
The Smartphone App, Radio Gateway and PC Dispatcher options offer you further flexibility whilst the ergonomic design, ultra-tactile buttons are suitable for gloved-hand use and its superior IP68 construction ensures these robust and compact commercial-grade radios are ready to support your operational needs. Just charge and go.
Click here for further information and technical specifications.
- Hosted Tier III+ data centre, fully redundant
- AES-256 encryption
- As standard: Emergency Button, Lone-Worker & Man-Down with GPS location
- IP68 (2m, 4-hours) submersible
- Configurable from simple to sophisticated
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS as standard
- 3-watts of crystal clear audio
- GPS tracking
- Channel interrupt
- MCPTT (contact us for more information)