Who We Are
Mike Weaver Communications is a communications company that hires and sells Motorola radios and systems, and accessories.
Our work ranges from small events using back to back two-way radios, to digital multi-site systems with state-of-the-art DMR-Tier III infastructure such as Motorola Capacity Max.
We aim to provide crystal clear communications for every job we take on, enabling your event to run smoothly and efficiently.
Over 25 years of experience allows us to provide expert advice and supply quality Motorola equipment for any situation, ensuring you get the coverage you need.
Since the company was formed we have supplied clients locally, nationally and internationally, covering a range of events from festivals, AGMs to touring productions and television shows across the world. Below are just a few of the jobs that we've supplied communications equipment for.
- The 2012 Olympic Torch Baton Relay
- Edinburgh's Hogmanay Celebrations - over for 25 years
- The Commonwealth Games 2002 in Manchester
- Large corporate events such as AGMs for M&S, Aviva
- Artist tours including Oasis and Madonna
- Festivals such as Glastonbury, V Festival
- Various jobs for TV broadcast companies
- Motorola System Installations at the Royal Opera House and the National Theatre
Read more about us here.